A Guy, a Girl, and a Teen Book Blog

A Guy, a Girl, and a Teen Book Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

She Picks Her 2012 Favorites

Happy New Year, fellow readers! In the spirit of remembrance of another year gone by, I thought I'd share with you my Top 10 favorite teen/tween books of 2012 (that I read this year...not necessarily released this year). Some of these I have reviewed here already, and some I have not. If you want more info on these titles, click on the title or the cover image to go to the Goodreads link. Here's to these excellent books and here's to more great literature in 2013! Happy reading! :)

In no particular order...

1. My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece by Annabel Pitcher


2. Liar & Spy by Rebecca Stead



3. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green



4. The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan



5. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson



6. Countdown by Deborah Wiles



7. Divergent and Insurgent by Veronica Roth (taking the liberty to count these as one)

 



8. Wonder by R.J. Palacio



9. The Watch that Ends the Night by Allan Wolf




10. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein



No comments:

Post a Comment